Monday 7 November 2011

LUSH Ultra Bland Cleanser - Reviewed!

I went into Lush the other week to get some bath bombs for winter and I couldn't resist looking at the many skin care products they have. The lady said that Ultra Bland would be the best cleanser for me since I have oily skin and wanted something to help remove ALL my make-up at night. 
It claims to 'gently remove all in its path, leaving skin ultra-soft and ultra smooth.' I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I can definitely say that it removes everything! My skin has never felt so clean after using this. It doesn't sting when I use it to use even heavy and waterproof eye make-up. It does have oils in it which I thought would be terrible for my oily skin but when you wipe it have with a cotton pad my skin doesn't feel greasy at all!
As I said i've been using this for about 2 weeks and i've barely put a dent in it so I think it is going to last a long time.I do feel like my skin has been clearer since using this and would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a good cleansers that removes every bit of make-up. I would give it 5/5.

It retails for £6.45 for 45g for and £10.25 for 100g and is available at LUSH online and in stores.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)